My passion for writing was re-ignited in 2006 when I began channelling Kuthumi. Together we created “You Don’t Have Problem’s, You’re Just Bored!” a short and simple set of reminders of how to be a new energy divine human.
Whilst writing this book I decided to look into just who Kuthumi was. As I did this I discovered that Kuthumi had experienced lifetimes that had contributed to some significant eras in human consciousness and history.
- Pharaoh Thutmose III – one of the most powerful rulers to ever have lived, having conquered more land than any other Pharaoh.
- Pythagoras of Samos – one of history’s most acclaimed mathematicians and philosophers, who lived during an era when philosophy and thought were undergoing a huge shift all over the world.
- Balthasar the Magus – a high priest of the Zoroastrians who foresaw and celebrated the arrival of Jesus Christ as the birth of a new age of spirituality. Along with Gaspar and Melchior, their story is renowned as that of the “three wise men” who travelled to see the new born Jesus in Bethlehem.
- Saint Francis of Assisi – a man born to wealth who forwent his family fortune to explore and understand his connection to God. As he did this he also helped shape the Christian church as we know it.
- Shah Jahan – the fifth Mughal Emperor of India, most noted for building the Taj Mahal, which is considered one of the most enduring symbols of love ever created.
With Kuthumi’s agreement, I began to write the stories of these lifetimes as narrated by the person he had been in each lifetime. I imagined it would be one book with a section dedicated to each. Thutmose however showed me that each life would be its own book and hence the “Let’s Take A Walk” series was begun.
Though the ‘biographies’ have been written in sequence following their linear timeframe, they can be read in any order.
To order please go to my Author Spotlight Page at Lulu.com
Signed copies can be ordered by contacting me. Please note that these are posted from Australia and postage costs will reflect this.